Flora of the British Isles
Flora of the British Isles Illustrations by A. R. Clapham, T. G. Tutin and E. F. Warburg Drawings by Sybil J. Roles. This is a collection of illustrations of Flora of the British Isles and includes the first three of four parts.
- Part I of the Flora Illustrations gives figures 1-552, and is titled Pteridophyta 'Papilionaceae. The drawings are meant to assist users of the Flora to recognize species by supplying a visual supplement to the text. The drawings are from fresh specimens and deliberately aim to give an impression of the living plant.
- Part II of the Flora Illustrations gives figures 553-1012, and covers the genera Rosaceae – Polemoniaceae.
- Part III of the Flora Illustrations gives figures 1013-1453 and covers the genera Boraginaceae – Compositae
- Publisher Cambridge University Press, Cambridge; Part I, 1957; Part II,1960; Part III 1963
- Hardback, Part I 142pp; Part II 119pp; Part III 114 pp
- Contains numerous black and white illustrations
- Size 290 x 215mm, 2.9kg
Condition: Very Good – Protected Unclipped Dust Jackets, Fair Slip Case, Previous Owners Name in all Three Books, Writing in Pen on One Page in Each Three Books but all Three Books in Lovely Condition
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund