Flint And Feather by Pauline Johnson
Collection of poems by Emily Pauline Johnson (Tekahionwake) (1861-1913), who was a Canadian writer and performer. She is often remembered for her poems that celebrate her Red Indian heritage. One such poem is the frequently anthologised The Song my Paddle Sings (inluded in this book). Her first volume of poetry, The White Wampum, was published in London in 1895, and followed by Canadian Born in 1903.
- Publisher, The Musson Book Co Limited, London; 1916
- Maroon Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title and Decoration, Gilt Page Tops, 165 pp
- Illustrated by J.R. Seavey
- Size 225 x 150 mm, 0.7 kg
Condition: Good – Dust Jacket Has Slightly Rubbed Edges, Previous Owners Inscription, Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org