An Eye Witness History Of The Crusades
Each volume starts with a detailed Introduction by Christopher Tyerman and then tells the story of each of the four Crusades almost entirely by being based upon the wealth of existing published translations of the major sources for the Crusades to and in the Eastern Mediterranean. These texts are taken from a plethora of languages and literary traditions – medieval Latin, Old French, Provencal, Byzantine Greek, Armenian, Syriac, Arabic, Hebrew. The four books in this set consist of: – Volume 1 – The First Crusade 1096-1099; Volume 2 – The Second Crusade and the Rise and Fall of Frankish Syria 1099-1187; Volume 3 – The Third Crusade 1188-1192; Volume 4 – The Fourth Crusade and the End of Outremer 1192-1291.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1193
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2004
- Vegeatble Parchment Hardback, 398, 496, 444, 499 pp
- Illustrated by Reginald Piggott.
- Size 250 x 160mm, 5.4kg
Condition: Brand New – Still In Original Cellophane Wrap
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.