Everyman's Book Of Victorian Verse Edited by J.R. Watson
Everyman's Book of Victorian Verse' marks the first attempt for seventy years to present a major anthology which reveals the variety and the dense richness of the often underrated poetic activity of the age. Works by: Tennyson, Hawker, Clare, Barnes, R. Browning, E. Browning, Pennell, Dante, Lyte, Mackay, A. Bronte, E.J Bronte, Arnold, Clough and many others.
- Publisher, J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd, London; 1982
- Brown Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 373 pp
- Size 240 x 165 mm
- ISBN 0-460-04453-2
- Weight 1.2 kg
Condition: Good – Unclipped Dust Jacket in Protective Sleeve, Some Library Stamps Inside, Missing Front Endleaf, Good Ex-Library Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org