Enigma The Battle For The Code by Hugh Sebag-Montefiore
History of the breaking of the Enigma code, beginning long before WWII and the code breakers at Bletchley Park with the many ‘pinches’ of Enigma code-books and apparatus by spies and ordinary seamen. Looks at the ‘Cloak & Dagger’ aspects of the breaking of Enigma, especially the capture of U-Boats & their machines.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2005
- Illustrated Grey Cloth Hardback, 455 pp
- Illustrated with contemporary photographs
- Size 245 x 165mm, 1.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.