England Under the Tudors by G R Elton
England Under the Tudors G R Elton. Charts a period that saw monumental changes in religion, monarchy, government and the arts. This classic introduction to the Tudor period offers an essential source of information from the start of Henry VII reign to the death of Elizabeth I.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1997
- Navy Cloth Hardbackwith Gilt Titles and Decorations in Single Slipcase with Gilt Titles, 518pp
- Contains 9 colour, 26 b/w illustrations, four maps.
- Size 255 x 165mm, 1.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Condition
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.