England 1870 – 1914 by Sir Robert Ensor
When the guns of the Franco-Prussian war first thundered in earnest on 4th August 1870 a new epoch began, although Europe at the time did not know it. At midnight of the same day just forty-four years later the sands of Great Britain’s ultimatum to Germany ran out; and with them the epoch ended. It is the task of this volume to trace the history of England during these forty-four years. The fourteenth volume in The Oxford History Of England series.
- The Oxford History Of England Volume 14
- Publisher Oxford University Press, Oxford; 1992
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 634pp
- With 7 B/W Maps
- Size 220 x 145mm, 1.2kg
- ISBN: 0 19 821705 6
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.