Emma Jane Austen
The last novel published during Jane Austen’s life. Emma Wodehouse has led a simple life, but during the course of this she at last reaps her share of the world’s vexations. In this comedy of manners, the heroine learns to come to terms with the reality of other people, and with her own erring nature.
- Publisher Heron Books, London; c.1970
- Navy Faux Leather Hardback with Gilt Decoration, 380 pp
- Original illustrations by Margaret Wetherbee
- Size 205 x 130mm, 575g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.