Elizabeth David Classics
Mediterranean Food; French Country Cooking; Summer Cooking. “Everyone who loves good food will welcome this reprint in one volume, hardback and durable, of the three classics of the kitchen which first made us familiar with the name Elizabeth David. They have been necessary to my generation, they will be necessary to our children and grandchildren.” These are the opening lines from Jane Grigson’s Preface to the original edition of Elizabeth David Classics published by Jill Norman in 1980 and her words are as relevant today as they were nearly twenty years ago.
- Publisher Grub Street, London; 2003
- Red Cloth Hardback, 640 pp
- With b/w illustrations
- Size 205 x 135mm, 1kg
- ISBN 1902304276
Condition: Very Good – Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.