Edward Lear’s Birds by Susan Hyman
Best known throughout the world as the author of some of the best limericks and nonsense rhymes in English literature, yet the earliest years of his career were devoted to quite a different creative enterprise: a series of extraordinary paintings of a quality and style to rival the work of even the great john James Audubon.
- Publisher Weidenfeld & Nicolson, London; 1980
- Grey Cloth Hardback, 96 pp
- With 40 colour and 50 b/w illustrations
- Size 360 x 260mm, 1.8kg
- ISBN 0297778293
Condition: Very Good – Small Closed Tear To DJ, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.