Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
Born of a nightmare and “produced in white-hot haste”, this classic story has had a cultural impact out of all proportion to its size. Here is arguably Stevenson’s most famous work, to be read and re-read with amazement, terror and delight. Reset edition of the original 1948 Folio Society issue.
- Folio Society First Impression Second Edition No. 798
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1994
- Black Cloth Hardback, 148 pp
- Twelve full-page illustration by Mervyn Peake
- Size 220 x 140mm, 650g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.