Dove Cottage The Wordsworths At Grasmere 1799-1803
Being The Grasmere Journal by Dorothy Wordsworth together with selections from the correspondence of Dorothy and William Wordsworth edited by Kingsley Hart. Dove Cottage in Grasmere was William Wordsworth's home from 1799 to 1808. Here Wordsworth wrote much of his poetry, and his sister Dorothy kept her famous journals.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 229
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1966
- Maroon Cloth Hardback, 217 pp
- Photographs by John Preston-Hall.
- Size 225 x 145mm, 800g
Condition: Very Good â€“ Very Good Slipcase, Slight Rubbing To Cloth, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund