Douglas Adams Hitchhikers Guide Collection
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – In the first in his ‘trilogy of five’, Douglas Adams introduces us Earthbound readers to Zaphod Beeblebrox, the Babel fish, Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters and Marvin the Paranoid Android.
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe – Compared to that of Kurt Vonnegut, Tom Stoppard and even Jonathan Swift, in his introduction, science-fiction writer Adam Roberts describes this novel as “that rare thing: a sequel that surpasses its original”.
Life, the Universe and Everything – More inspired lunacy in the third of Adams’s “trilogy of five”, here introduced by his friend, the acclaimed comedy writer Jon Canter. (Second impression)
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish – In the fourth volume of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series, Arthur Dent finds a whole new set of mind-boggling mysteries to deal with when planet Earth appears not to have been destroyed after all.
Mostly Harmless – If aliens were watching us, what would their favourite TV show be? What’s next for that unique publishing phenomenon, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy? And how do you make the perfect sandwich? These and other unlikely questions are answered in the final volume of Adams’s universe-spanning odyssey.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2010-16
- Sparkling Blue Hardcovers
- Illustrated by Jonathan Burton
- Size 235 x 150mm, 3.4kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.