Dombey and Son Parts I & II by Charles Dickens
Dealings With the Firm of Dombey and Son, Wholesale, Retail, and for Exportation. Dombey and Son is the story of Mr. Dombey, the proud, rich owner of a shipping house, whose selfishness has tragic consequences for his family. As his world collapses around him, Dombey becomes a sad figure, estranged from his mistreated though ever-sympathetic daughter Florence.
- The Waverley Edition of The Works Of Charles Dickens
- Publisher Waverley Book Company, London;1912
- Half Simulated Blue Morocco Hardback with Gilt Titles and Decoration and Gilt Page Tops, 320,320pp
- Illustrated by Charles Pears' Character Studies and a Coloured Reproduction From An Original Drawing by Fred Barnard
- Size 200 x 140mm, 900g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund