Discovering Scottish Architecture by T W West
So much has been written about the natural landscape of Scotland that there has been a tendency to overlook the buildings that have given it its national character. Simply and concisely, using numerous photographs and illustrations, this book surveys the entire range of Scottish architecture to the twentieth century. It is intended for the visitor to Scotland and student of Scottish history, as well as the Scots, native and expatriate, who value a unique culture and believe it worth preserving in an age of increasing mass uniformity.
- Publisher Shire Publications, Aylesbury; 1985
- Paperback, 128 pp
- Illustrated with b/w drawings and photographs
- Size 175 x 110mm, 300g
- ISBN 0 85263 748 9
Condition: Very Good – Uncreased Spine, Very Good Unread Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund