Dinky Toys & Modelled Miniatures 1931-1979 by Mike & Sue Richardson
Initiated in 1978 and published volume by volume through to 1992, the series forms a complete history of all products of the famous Binns Road factory of Meccano Limited – finally closed in 1980. This third edition of volume 4 includes the Dinky Toys Compendium, the full listing of Dinky Toy issues1931 to 1979, cross-referenced to this edition. Plus 87 additional colour items.
- The Hornby Companion Series Volume 4A
- Publisher New Cavendish Books, London; 1989
- Red Cloth Hardback, 312 pp
- With over 700 illustrations including 404 in full colour
- Size 210 x 285mm, 2kg
- ISBN 0 904568 33 4
Condition: Good – Repair to Cracked Spine, Otherwise Very Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.