A collection of Dickens’ essays on London and its people, edited and with an introduction by Rosalind Vallance
- Folio Society Ninth impression No. 224
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2009
- Quarter Bound Brown Cloth with Printed Paper Hardback, 239 pp
- With 20 black & white engravings by George Cruikshank
- Size 230 x 150mm, 850g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund