Dickens the Dramatist On Stage Screen and Radio by F Dubrez Fawcett
The story of Dickens and his plays and players from 1836 to this television era, with a useful list of stage, screen & television adaptations of Dickens’ works.
- Publisher W H Allen, London; 1952
- Red Cloth Hardback, 278 pp
- Illustrated with a frontispiece portrait of Dickens, 22 further full page b/w plates and 5 illustrations in the text
- Size 220 x 150mm, 700g
Condition: Very Good – Unclipped DJ with Small Loss To Edges, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund