Essays by Charles Dickens selected and introduced by Rosalind Vallance with black and white engravings by George Cruikshank that were first published in the Gentleman’s Pocket Magazine in 1827 and 1829.
- Folio Society Third Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1970
- Buff Buckram Hardback with Cruikshank Illustration, 240 pp
- Illustrated with engravings by George Cruikshank
- Size 235 x 150mm, 850g
Condition: Very Good – Good Slipcase, No Inscriptions, Very Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund