Dickens In Europe selected by Rosalind Vallance
Much of the text in this book is drawn from the 1845 book Pictures from Italy. This volume was produced as a companion to Dickens’ London.
- Folio Society Third Impression No. 373
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2010
- Quarter Dark-Brown Buckram Hardback, 212 pp
- With etchings by George Cruickshank
- Size 230 x 150mm, 850g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.