Dickens A Life by Norman & Jeanne Mackenzie
This compelling life of Charles Dickens is the first to take full account of many new letters and the considerable research of Dickens scholars during the past twenty-five years. In a single comprehensive volume it portrays Dickens at work as a novelist, in his family life, in the circle of his friends, and in the context of the times.
- Publisher Oxford University Press, Oxford; 1979
- Green Cloth Hardback, 434 pp
- With b/w illustrations throughout.
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1.2kg
- ISBN 0192117416
Condition: Very Good – Small Handwritten Date, Very Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund