The Deserted Village by Oliver Goldsmith
Oliver Goldsmith’s poem, illustrated with many beautiful etchings by the Etching Club founded in 1838. The club published illustrated editions of works by authors such as Oliver Goldsmith, Shakespeare, John Milton and Thomas Gray. It effectively ceased to exist in 1878. With a publisher’s catalogue to rear.
- Publisher Sampson Low, Son & Co., London; 1861
- Blue Cloth Bevelled Edge Hardback, 46 pp
- Illustrated by Members of the Etching Club
- Size 200 x 140mm, 450g
Condition: Good – Spine Wear And Fading, Edge And Corner Wear, Some Browning Of Inner Pages, Owner’s Name on Title Page, Good Sound Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
There are no reviews yet.