Desert Caravans by Charles R. Joy
From the ancient time when the Sahara desert was a fertile plain, to our own time when it is the site of a quest for oil, uranium, gas, coal, and iron, the book tells how the desert challenges its explorers.
- Publisher Chatto & Windus, London; 1963
- Orange Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 121pp
- Illustrated with many B&W photographs
- Size 215 x 145mm, 500g
Condition: Good – Protected Dust Jacket, Hinges Taped Front & Rear, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund