David Steel’s Border Country
Magnificent photographs of the Scottish Borders, with an insider's commentary on its towns, villages and landscapes.
Interested in Scottish History, Topography and Culture?
Please email email@example.com for my latest catalogue.
- Publisher Weidenfeld and Nicolson, London; 1985
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 160 pp
- Numerous colour plates by Charlie Waite.
- Size 290 x 230mm, 1.4kg
- ISBN 0 297 78582 6
Condition: Very Good – Clipped DJ, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund