David Copperfield Charles Dickens Readers Digest 1996
1 in stock
David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
Dickens’s heavily autobiographical novel describing a young man’s rise in the world is a classic coming-of-age story. David Copperfield, the narrator, is orphaned at a tender age and raised first by his brutal stepfather (who halts his schooling and sends him to work in a factory–as did Dickens’s own father), then by a kindly aunt. He trains for a career in law, but eventually becomes a writer. An ill-advised marriage brings him considerable unhappiness, but not long after his wife’s death he is reunited with his childhood sweetheart.
- Worlds Best Reading Edition
- Publisher Readers Digest, London; 1996
- Hardback, 751 pp
- Illustrations by Hablot K Browne (Phiz)
- Size 235 x 160mm, 1.5kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
|Categories||Dickens, Literary Fiction, Reader's Digest|