Darkness at Noon by Arthur Koestler
Darkness at Noon is a novel by the Hungarian-born novelist Arthur Koestler, first published in 1940. His best-known work tells the tale of Rubashov, a Bolshevik 1917 revolutionary who is cast out, imprisoned and tried for treason by the Soviet government he'd helped create.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 468
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1980
- Black/Grey Cloth Hardback, 267 pp
- With wood-engravings by George Buday
- Size 220 x 145mm, 800g
Condition: Near Fine – Slight Sun Fading To One Edge Of Slipcase, Near Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund