Dafydd Ap Gwilym The Poems
Translation and commentary by Richard Morgan Loomis. Translation of the old poems, includes notes to the poems, bibliographical note, glossary and index of names, index of titles & index of first lines. The recognized poetry, in English translation, of this marvellous medieval Welsh poet (1350-1370?).
- Publisher Center for Medieval and Early Renaissance Studies, New York;
- Green Cloth Hardback, 346 pp
- With illustrations by Mary Guerriere Loomis
- Size 220 x 140mm, 800g
- ISBN 0 86698 015 6
Condition: Good – Circular Mark To Front Cover, No Inscriptions Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100%25 Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100%25 satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund