D H Lawrence Complete Collection 24 Volumes
D H Lawrence (1885–1930) was an English novelist, poet, playwright, essayist, literary critic and painter. His collected works represent an extended reflection upon the dehumanising effects of modernity and industrialisation. In them, Lawrence confronts issues relating to emotional health and vitality, spontaneity, and instinct. Though better known as a novelist, Lawrence’s first-published works (in 1909) were poems, and his poetry, especially his evocations of the natural world, have since had a significant influence on many poets on both sides of the Atlantic.
This complete collection contains;
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover;
- Sons and Lovers;
- White Peacock;
- Women in Love;
- Twilight in Italy, Sea and Sardinia;
- Aaron’s Rod;
- Plumed Serpent;
- The Lost Girl;
- Mornings in Mexico, Etruscan Places and The Trespasser;
- Phoenix Part I;
- Phoenix Part II;
- Letters I;
- Letters II;
- Poems I;
- Poems II;
- Short Novels I;
- Short Novels II;
- Short Stories I;
- Short Stories II;
- Short Stories III;
- Studies in Classic American Literature and Fantasia of the Unconscious
- Publisher Heron Books, London; Undated ca.1970
- Green Faux Leather Hardback
- Illustrated in B/W
- Size 200 x 120mm, 13.5kg
Condition: Good – No Inscriptions, Some Spotting to top Edges, Wear to Spines, Good Collection
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.