Against The Current Essays In The History of Ideas by Isaiah Berlin
Edited and with a bibliography by Henry Hardy. Introduction by Roger Hausheer. Essays on the importance of dissenters whose ideas still challenge conventional wisdom, Machiavelli, Vico, Montesquieu,Hume, Herzen and Sorel.
- Publisher The Hogarth Press, London; 1979
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 394 pp
- Size 220 x 140mm, 850g
- ISBN 0 7012 0439 7
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Clipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.