Cranford by Mrs Gaskell
In this comedy of early-Victorian life in a country town, Elizabeth Gaskell describes the uneventful lives of the lady-like inhabitants so as to offer an ironic commentary on the diverse experiences of men and women.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 586
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1987
- Quarter Red Cloth Hardback, 201 pp
- Wood-engravings by Joan Hassall
- Size 225 x 145mm, 800g
Condition: Very Good â€“ Slight Rubbing To Spine, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund