Count Robert Of Paris by Walter Scott
Set during the reign of the Byzantine Emperor Alexius Comnenus (1081-1118), this novel focuses on the arrival of the first Crusaders in 1096. During the oath-taking ceremony on the eve of the Crusade, the haughty Count Robert insults the Emperor by seating himself on the imperial throne.
- The Melrose Edition Waverley Novels Volume 24
- Publisher T C & E C Jack, Edinburgh; Undated c.1880
- Quarter Green Leather and Green Silk Covers with Gilt Titles and Decoration, Gilt Page Edges, 338 pp
- Lavishly illustrated (approx. 8 full page illustrations per volume) by a remarkable array of contemporary Scottish and British artists and illustrators
- Size 210 x 140mm, 600g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Some Loss To Top Of Spine, Slight Foxing To Endpages, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org