Coronation Souvenir Book 1937
This book tells by word and picture the story of two Royal brothers; one of whose brief reign ended so unfortunately; and of the other who was crowned as King in his place. Contents include: King Edward’s Brief Reign Begins; the History of the Abdication; King George VI Ascends the Throne; Coronation of their majesties King George VI and Queen Elizabeth.
- Publisher Daily Express, London; 1937
- Gold Coloured Cloth Hardback, 160 pp
- Sepia Illustrations Throughout
- Size 300 x 265mm, 1.6kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.