The Complete Works of Shakespeare
The text is that prepared by A H Bullen in 1904, and the Plays are arranged in the chronological order of their composition. In this new edition the scene from the play of Sir Thomas More which eminent scholars believe to have been written by Shakespeare has been added. Contains Plays, Poems and Sonnets.
- Shakespeare Head Press
- Publisher Odhams Press Ltd and Basil Blackwell, London; 1957
- Red Cloth Hardback, 1264 pp
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.5 kg
Condition: Very Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust"