The Complete Poems John Keats The Folio Poets Folio Society 2003
1 in stock
John Keats The Complete Poems
John Keats (1795–1821) was an English Romantic poet. He was one of the main figures of the second generation of Romantic poets, along with Lord Byron and Percy Bysshe Shelley. The poetry of Keats is characterised by sensual imagery, most notably in the series of odes. This is typical of romantic poets, as they aimed to accentuate extreme emotion through the emphasis of natural imagery. The text of this edition follows that of the third (1988) edition by Penguin Books Ltd. With some minor emendations by the editor, and the omission of Otho the Great, A Tragedy in Five Acts, King Stephen, A Fragment of a Tragedy and poems of doubtful attribution. Edited by John Barnard, Introduction by Andrew Motion.
- Folio Society Fourth Printing The Folio Poets Edition No. 1051
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2003
- Quarter Green Leather Hardback, 472 pp
- Engravings by Simon Brett.
- Size 280 x 190mm, 2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
|Categories||Folio Society, Poetry|