Colette Complete 14 Volume Collection
Colette, full name Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette (1873-1954), was an outstanding French writer of the first half of the 20th century whose best novels, largely concerned with the pains and pleasures of love, are remarkable for their command of sensual description. Her greatest strength as a writer is an exact sensory evocation of sounds, smells, tastes, textures, and colours of her world. She is best known for her novel Gigi, the basis for the film and Lerner and Loewe stage production of the same title. Colette was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1948.
This complete collection contains 14 books comprising 31 titles;
- Claudine at School
- Claudine In Paris, Chance Acquaintances
- Claudine and Annie, The Rendezvous, The Patriarch, The Kepi, The Tender Shoot
- Claudine Married, Bella-Vista, Gribiche, Green Sealing Wax, Armande
- Creatures Great and Small
- The Cat , The Vagabond
- My Apprenticeships, Music-Hall Sidelights
- Gigi, Cheri
- The Last of Cheri and Stories (The Sick Child /The Photographer’s Misus / The Rainy Moon)
- The Pure and The Impure, The Innocent Libertine
- Julie de Carneilhan, Mitsou
- My Mothers House, Sido
- The Shackle, Break of Day
- The Other One, The Blue Lantern
- Publisher Heron Books, London; 
- Red Faux Leather Hardback
- Size 205 x 130mm, 9kg
Condition: Very Good – Slight Rubbing To Some Edges, Very Good Collection
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
Still Not Sure? Buy With Confidence – Checkout My Feedback Now