Cobbett’s America by William Cobbett
A Selection from Cobbett’s writings, edited with an introduction by JE Morpurgo, including his adventures in Canada, in Philadelphia as a journalist, his comments on the War of 1812, his residence on Long Island, and his reflections on America Remembered. Map of British North America in 1802 to endpapers.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 549
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1985
- Quarter Blue Cloth with Printed Paper Sides Hardback, 246 pp
- Contemporary prints and portraits
- Size 225 x 145mm, 850g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.