Climbs In The Canadian Rockies by Frank S Smythe
This a story of personal experiences in the Canadian Rockies, it tells of the spirit of this wild and lonely country of the Canadian North West. Frank Smythe's final book; includes his expedition to the Lloyd George Mountains of north-east British Columbia.
- First Edition
- Publisher Hodder & Stoughton, London; 1950
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 260 pp
- Numerous illustrations, including two in colour. Two maps.
- Size 230 x 155mm, 800g
Condition: Good – Dust Jacket Torn at Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund