Chronicles of the Dark Ages 3 Volume Collection
The darkest corner of Europe in the Dark Ages was the former Roman province of Britannia. Abandoned by the Romans in the fourth century A.D., one conqueror was quickly replaced by another as Saxon pirates became invaders in search of land on which to settle permanently. These three volumes describe the rise and fall of the Anglo-Saxons and chronicle the most important Anglo-Saxon documents from Beowulf to the wanderings of King Harold with detailed accounts of sources. The manuscript material is beautifully printed here in reader friendly formats. This superb collection consists of;
1. The Coming of the Anglo-Saxons.
2. Anglo-Saxon Lore and Learning.
3. The Fall of the Anglo-Saxon Kingdoms.
- Folio Society First Edition
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2008
- Green Cloth Hardback, 320, 317, 275 pp
- Profusely illustrated with colour photographs of both manuscript and archaeological material
- Size 250 x 160mm, 3.5kg
Condition: Brand New – Still In Original Unopened Cellophane Wrap
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.