Chords & Discords by Malcolm Tillis
The, at the time controversial, life of an Orchestral Musician. Drawn mainly from the years 1953 to 1958, particularly experiences with the Halle Orchestra.
- Publisher Phoenix House, London; 1960
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, 212pp
- Eighteen Photographs by Alan T. Foreman
- Size 210 x 135mm, 550g
Condition: Good – Dust Jacket Is Slightly Torn At The Spine, No Inscriptions, Slight Foxing To Page Edges,Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund