Children’s Fashion Of The XIXth Century
Children’s Fashions were an innovation of the nineteenth century. The illustrations begin in late Regency times and they continue to the latter part of the century. They have been taken from such fashion periodicals of the time as La Mode, The Ladies Magazine, The Cyclopaedia of the British Costumes, and Les Modes Parisiennes. With an introduction and notes on the plates by James Laver.
- Batsford Colour Books Series
- Publisher B T Batsford Ltd., London; 1951
- Hardback, 12 pp, plus 16 plates
- Superbly illustrated in full colour
- Size 240 x 185mm, 550g
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Uncliped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.