Cheri/The Last of Cheri by Colette
Colette, full name Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette (1873-1954), was an outstanding French writer of the first half of the 20th century whose best novels, largely concerned with the pains and pleasures of love, are remarkable for their command of sensual description. Widely considered the author’s best work, this story of a love affair between Lea, a still-beautiful 49-year-old, and Cheri, selfish young man 30 years her junior, is a superb study of age and sexuality.
- Publisher Guild Publishing, London; 1980
- Hardback, 300 pp
- Size 215 x 140mm, 650g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.