Chekhov: A Life in Letters
Anton Chekhov, the son of a grocer and grandson of a serf, was born in provincial Russia in 1860. Dr. Chekhov, world-famous short-story writer and dramatist, died in Germany in 1904, killed by the tuberculosis which had afflicted him for over half his life. This presents a coherent portrait of Chekhov’s life in letters.
- Folio Society First Edition
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1994
- Black Buckram Hardback, 378 pp
- With 27 b/w illustrations
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund