Chartres The Making of a Miracle by Colin Ward
For many visitors, the Cathedral at Chartres is a triumph of human achievement. More has been written about Chartres than any other building in the world. The author has drawn on just a fragment of this material in bringing together this delightful and beautifully illustrated book
- Folio Society First Edition No. 572
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1986
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, 95 pp
- Colour & monochrome plates
- Size 285 x 185mm, 900g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.