The Charles Dickens Library 18 Volumes Complete
This superb collection of Charles Dickens works was edited by J A Hammerton with each volume having a substantial introduction telling the story of the book.
One of my favourite Dickens sets, complete with the fabulous Picture Book Volume 17 which, as well as a fascinating write up on all Dickens’ illustrators, is packed full of 409 pages of superb illustrations. This complete set contains;
- Sketches by Boz,
- Pickwick Papers,
- Oliver Twist,
- Nicholas Nickleby,
- Old Curiosity Shop & Hard Times,
- Barnaby Rudge & Master Humphrey’s Clock,
- Martin Chuzzlewit,
- Christmas Books etc ,
- Dombey and Son,
- David Copperfield,
- Bleak House,
- Little Dorrit,
- A Tale of Two Cities,
- Great Expectations & Reprinted Pieces,
- Our Mutual Friend,
- Christmas Stories, Christmas Memories,
- The Dickens Picture Book – 600 illustrations including special plates by Harry Furniss
- The Dickens Companion – A Book of Anecdote and Reference
- Publisher Educational Book Co. Ltd., London; c.1910
- Blue Cloth Hardback with gilt logo on front, grey endpapers, gilt page tops
- Superbly Illustrated with 1200 plates including 500 Special Plates drawn expressly for this edition by Harry Furniss
- Size 190 x 130mm, 17kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Set
HCBOOKSONLINE – If You Love Books You Will Love My Website
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.