Charles Dickens by Belle Moses
Interesting biography by American author of 'Louisa May Alcott'. In four parts, The Boy, The Young Man, The Books That Made The Man, The Man Who Made The Books
- Publisher D Appleton and Company, London; 1912
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, Gilt Page Tops, 331 pp
- Frontis portrait of Charles Dickens
- Size 190 x 130mm, 650g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Small WH Smith Library Stamp to Rear Pastedown, Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust"