Charles Dickens A Pictorial Biography by J B Priestley
All the complexity and all the contradictions of Dickens’ character are brought out by this brief but masterly biography by J B Priestley, himself a novelist with many of Dickens’ qualities. The 132 illustrations which are carefully integrated with the text combine to produce a brilliant portrait of a truly exciting personality.
- Publisher Thames & Hudson, London; 1961
- Light Brown Hardback, 144 pp
- Contains 132 B&W illustrations.
- Size 240 x 185mm, 750g
Condition: Very Good – Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund