Charles Dickens A Biographical and Critical Study by Jack Lindsay
"By making the attempt to relate Dickens's work to the processes of history I have found that the pattern of his life assumes forms and colourations invisible to his biographers and critics, and that various episodes, often written about, take on quite new contours." – Note Page 5
- First Edition
- Publisher Andrew Dakers Ltd., London; 1950
- Red Cloth Hardback, 459 pp
- Size 220 x 140mm, 850g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Fading To Spine, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund