Charles Dickens 1812-1870 by Una Pope-Hennessy
A superb biography of the great novelist, published after the availability of Dicken’s correspondence, which was issued in a 3 volume set in 1938. Frontispiece of Dickens aged 27 from painting by Daniel Maclise R.A.
- Publisher The Reprint Society, London; 1947
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 496 pp
- With b/w images
- Size 190 x 130mm, 700g
Condition: Very Good – Edgewear To Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.