Charles Auchester Elizabeth Sara Sheppard
A lost classic republished in the Everyman series, about which Disraeli wrote "No greater book will ever be written upon music." It featured a character named " Seraphael" who was said to represent Mendelssohn. Written when the precocious author was in her late teens.
- Everymans Library No. 505 First Edition
- Everyman's Library No 505.
- Publisher J M Dent & Sons, London; Undated c.1910
- Red Cloth Hardback, 423 pp
- Size 175 x 110mm, 450g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Light Rubbing To Spine and Edges, Previous Owners Signature, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund