Chamber’s Scots Dictionary Compiled by Alexander Warrack
Serving as a glossary for Ramsay, Fergusson, Burns, Scott, Galt, minor poets, kailyard novelists, and a host of other writers of the Scottish tongue. Compiled by Alexander Warrack M.A., with an Introduction and Dialect Map by Grant William M.A., LL.D.
This book is from my recently purchased Gilmore Collection containing many superb books on Scottish History, Topography and Culture.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full catalogue.
- Publisher W R Chambers Ltd, Edinburgh &London; 1952
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 717pp
- Size 210 x 145mm, 950g
Condition: Good – Fading To Covers, Owners Bookplate, Owners Inscription, Newspaper Clippings, Notes To Rear Blank Endpaper, Good Working Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund